It often starts with you just wanting to be in bed. The feeling of being tired even when the day has just started. You stop loving things you used to and you no longer are particularly passionate about anything.
That’s how you realize your soul needs some energy and restoration. Unlike our body, the damages to our soul are not very prominent. Day after day we go out with a mask on, pretending that everything is just about fine, but deep down we know that things have slowly begun to fall apart and they need fixing.
You might get 8 hours of sleep every night; might ace your exams too and maybe be brilliant at work but none of these assure that you are fine from within.
What truly determines your spiritual condition is how you feel every day when you leave your bed.
This is how you can find out if your soul is tired:
Rub the palm of your hands against each other for thirty seconds to create an electric energy.
Now slowly start separating them until you can no longer feel the energy.
If you feel no energy, or if your hands stop before they reach about shoulder width, it could very well be a sign that your energy is depleted and your soul is tired.
Here is the list of things that can possibly be the reason behind the exhaustion of your soul’s energy:
-not being honest with yourself
-having a hard time saying no
-the constant feeling of missing something
-doing things for the sake of it
-letting the ghost of past haunt you
-being a part of unnecessary conversations and gossips
-surrounding yourself with people who aren’t helping you in becoming a better version of yourself.
These are some of the reasons why your soul can possibly be tired.
It’s often said that your tribe has a lot to do with your vibe. People who surround us have a huge impact on our lives and sometimes we underestimate its power. Believe me when I say they can make or break you. We don’t even realize when we start picking up their qualities and habits, so keep a strict check on the sort of people in your life. If not completely then at least to a certain extent they do design your destiny.
Most of us don’t even consider these issues to be attention-worthy. We think it’s a matter of time and then we’ll get over it. But it doesn’t happen that way. We get so used to feeling this way that it doesn’t even feel wrong anymore. Ignorance of these little things can also lead to massive issues like depression, mental illness, social anxiety and many other psychological and sociological problems which might turn out to be problematic in a long run and change you as a person.
Never fall prey to the lifestyle of misery and half-heartedness. They are indeed very consuming. You deserve to feel happiness and every positive feeling known and unknown to mankind.
If you could relate to any of the above-mentioned symptoms here are the ways you can heal your soul all by yourself:
– Start meditating. It brings a lot of peace to your mind and allows you to explore your inner self. It’ll amaze you to find out so many things about yourself you hadn’t known before.
– Add art to your life. It could be anything; dancing, writing, painting, music anything at all. Just find a way to express yourself openly and freely.
– Love yourself. This might be the toughest of all ways but is the most important too. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. Don’t settle for anything less than amazing because you deserve it.
– Talk good to and about yourself. Remember your best friend and your biggest critic is you. Hitting yourself with some reality check once in a while is absolutely fine but demeaning yourself isn’t. Don’t wait for others to make you feel great. Uplift yourself. Wake up every morning with a sense of purpose and appreciate your effort every night before you sleep. These little things make a huge difference.
– Press refresh button on your aura. It is the law of the universe that you will get back exactly what you send out. Try to involve positivity in your life. When you are a bright and positive person, people will come to you with the same bright smile.
– Do things that bring you true happiness. See clouds. Go to parks and swing. Colour in a kids colouring book. Feed a needy. Read a book. Or write a poem. Do anything and everything that brings you happiness but make sure you don’t hurt anyone in the process of all this.
Once you’re done reading this, I want you to take a deep breath and tell yourself that you’re going to make it better for yourself even if it means doing it all alone. And DO IT. Be your own superhero. Go take a towel and make it a cape. We’re all in this together.