The karma of ancestral bloodline is called family karma. The most spiritually developed in the family will carry this ‘energetic blockages’ in the karmic family life from birth all throughout their lifetimes unless they release it.
This passing of energy could be done either physically, verbally, energetically or subconsciously.
Not getting along with your parents, sometimes, has to do with the energetic ties to past experiences.
You and your parents may have had karmic building experiences in the past by hurting another or refusing to learn a lesson.
Family patterns are handed down from ancestors to great-grandparents, to grandparents, to parents, then to you.
An example of this is, let’s say, your grandmother is overly benign. She took care of everybody to the point of being used by everyone including your alcoholic and chain-smoker grandfather.
Your mother then becomes a sacrificial energy, lacking focused attention and love to herself or her children. These traditions get passed down exactly as oppression and false truth, perpetuating the system and keeping the mass consciousness on a lower, dense level.
As a child of your parents, you carry the karmic DNA that has been passed down to you. It could either be incredibly mild or extremely intense.
5 Signs You Are The Carrier Of A Family Karma
The carrier of the family karma has these specific traits:
– You are the most spiritually developed and the most conscious among your parents and siblings.
– You feel you’re greatly different from your family.
– You suffer an inexplicable illness at times, and may even feel that the burdens of the world are on your shoulders.
– You’re caught up in bizarre family matters many times.
– You recognize the recurring family pattern in your parents and ancestors and have the desire to change it.
How To Cut The Energetic Cords?
To release the ties from the parental energy, you must release them first in your own mind and emotions.
Look within and find out to what extent you live by your parent’s rules and set of illusions. Learn that these are mostly based on fear and judgment.
Once you’ve cleared everything and let that go, you’re free and able to forgive your parents and instantly “leave the parental house.”
Severing the inner cords within and taking responsibility for your life is in a way, letting your parents be.
Saying ‘no’ to their fears and illusions is, at the same time, seeing your parents as not identical with their fears and illusions. Like you, they’re also cosmic travelers trying to fulfill their soul mission.
Once you feel this, you see them as innocent and need forgiveness. They did their best in loving you the way they knew how, even if their best wasn’t good enough.
You may appear to be a victim of your parent’s ego-based consciousness since your childhood and may have lived by their illusions, yet transcending from a victim’s role is a breakthrough you can give yourself.
Transform your family’s energetic patterns by doing the following:
1. Meditate and do self-introspection to get to the core of the recurring problems.
2. Understand the behavioral patterns and change it.
3. Choose to be your own master, your own energy soul, your own karma-carrier.