Letting go is often a very difficult thing to do, but there comes a time in life when we need to do it. These following letting go quotes can serve as inspiration.
1. The art of living implies knowing when to hold on and when to let go.
– Havelock Ellis
2. Some people think that clinging to things makes them stronger, but sometimes it takes more strength to let go than to hold back.
– Hermann Hesse
3. Pain will leave you, when you abandon it.
– Jeremy Aldana
4. When I let go of what I am, I become what it could be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
– Lao Tzu
5. The problem of looking too much into the past is that when we turn to look to the future, it will have vanished.
– Michael Cibenko
6. When you give freedom to others, when you let them go, you regain your freedom.
– Aleksandra Ninkovic
7. Letting go means realizing that some people are part of your story, but they are not your destiny.
– Steve Maraboli
8. The secret is not forgetting but letting go. And when everything is gone, you will be rich in loss.
– Rebecca Solnit
9. I demolished all the bridges behind me to have no other option but to move on.
– Fridtjof Nansen
10. To retain is to believe that there is only the past, to let go is to know that there is a future.
– Daphne Rose Kingma